We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the Maxton Industrial Co., Ltd. The use of the Internet pages of the Maxton Industrial Co., Ltd is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
Data Protection Statement
The following sets out how we collect personal data when you use our website.
1. Information about how personal data is collected
(1) Personal data is all data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Our data-protection officer may be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) We will store the data you provide when you contact us by email (your email address and, if applicable, your name and your telephone number) in order to enable us to answer your questions. We will delete the data generated within this context when it is no longer necessary to store the data or will restrict how it is processed if legal obligations to retain data exist.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights where the personal data that relates to you is concerned: Right to information, right to correction or erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to object to the data being processed and right to data transferability.
(2) You are also entitled to complain to a data-protection supervisory authority about how we are processing your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. We collect the following data when you wish to view our website:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Difference in time zones in regard to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– The amount of data sent in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
This data will be deleted as soon as you have concluded using our website.
(2) Cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website in addition to the above-mentioned data. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to the browser you use and placed on your hard disk which then direct specific information to the entity that has set the cookie (which in this case is us). Cookies cannot launch programs or transfer viruses to your computer. Our website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient/session cookies
– Persistent cookies
a) Transient/session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They in particular relate to session cookies. These store so-called session IDs that permit different requests from your browser to be assigned to the joint session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
c) It is possible to configure your browser settings to suit your requirements and block the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. We do, however, draw your attention to the fact that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. Data Recipient
The above-mentioned data may be seen by contract processors who operate or maintain our website and systems.
The data collected is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security or serve to make our website generally more user-friendly and effective.