The briquetting machine is widely used in the steel plant.
From the very powder raw minerals to waste recycle, briquetting machines play an important role in the steel making process.
For the raw minerals, make them to briquette improves the performance of the powdery material in the furnace, protects the environment, and return a better ROI.
For the waste in the steel plant, like sludge, fly ash, mill scale, slag, etc. Making briquette helps to generate extra value.
- Metallicores + oxides(Chromite, manganese ore, copperconcentrates, nickel …)
- Metalfines (nickel, chromium, cobalt …)
- Ferro alloys(FeMn, FeCr, FeSi, SiMn..)
- Siliconcarbide • Lime/Dololime+ additives (Al, Fe..)
- Mill scales
- Steel grits
- DRI fines
- Crushed spent refractories
All fines and dusts of raw materials can generally be briquetted with a binder, provided they are dried to a moisture content below2% and with a controlled amount of free quick lime (CaO).